01 December 2018 to 30 November 2019
Join us for a quad biking adventure trail through the Letsatsing Game Park accompanied by experienced guides, with the possibility of seeing Rhino, Giraffe and other animal species.
Duration: 1 hour ride, total of 2 hrs
Maximum: 15 people
Rate: Adults - R 730 per person
Rate: Children R 550 p.p (8-16 years )
Duration: 30 minute ride, total 1 hour
Maximum: 15 people
Rate Adults: R 520 per person
Rate: R 390 per child (8 - 16 years)
Try your hand at the ancient sport of Archery and master this skill with a unique bow Experience the ancient art of archery with the help of modern-day equipment.
Competent instructors will help you master the technique of shooting a re-curve bow.
Duration: 1 hr activity, total 2 hrs
|The mountain bike route
consists of rocky terrain, rivulets and mountainous terrain that is not
too steep. The route covers
distance of 9.7 km through a private game park situated in the Sun City
Resort bordering the Pilanesberg National Park. It is a 700Ha reserve
with plenty of wildlife such as Wildebeest, Impala, Sable, Zebra,
Giraffe, Warthogs, Nyala, Kudu and much more, not to forget about all
the smaller creatures, critters and bird life.
person (One entry only)ntry only)
Zee Rope Adventure Park
|Rope adventure parks are made up of individual elevated
challenges interconnected to form exciting adventure courses.
These courses are typically made up of various ‘elements’ – from high balancing beams, speedy zip lines, hanging spider nets to jungle rope bridges and much more.
This activity will be conducted daily, year round and operating hours are from 09:00 until 18:00.
The duration of the activity will be approximately 45 minutes. The activity departure point is from the Valley of the Waves.
Leeto-Kgolo Village Tour
Explore the rich and dynamic history of Bakgatla-Ba-Kgafela tribe, the
people of Pilanesberg. This exciting tour takes you to four Bakgatla
heritage sites combined with a travel through the village on bicycles.
The route has some off-road experience and mountainous tar road and
includes stops at the cemetery of the first missionaries to arrive in
Moruleng in the 1800’s, a stop at Kgosi
Kgamanyane’s wall, a local shebeen/tuck shop for some
refreshments and interaction with the locals, the first non-missionary
school, the rain making rock.
Followed with a stop at “Tshilong” where guests will get a traditional beer welcome drink and learn about traditional food preparations and get hands on involved in the process. Afterwards the tour will end at TT’s for traditional pap, veggies, meat and a soft drink before heading back to Sun City.
3 hour tour (4 hours from Sun City)
* Full payment is required 7 days prior to the first activity booked.
* All changes must be in writing & all amendments must be received at least 7 days before the activity takes place. Should we not receive any amendments in writing; the total confirmed pax will be charged.
* A 100% cancellation fee will apply should a cancellation or amendment be made within 7 days of the first activity booked.
* Mankwe Gametrackers Management reserves the right to cancel any transfer or activity due to unforeseen circumstances. In the event of a management cancellation a full refund will be given on the amounts paid.
* All pax are required to sign an indemnity form for all transfers and activities they are participating in prior to departure of the activity.
* The indemnity form must be signed by a Parent/Legal guardian for children under 18 years.
* Any unaccompanied child under 18 requires the indemnity to be signed by a parent/legal guardian prior to the activity.
* Children are classified as a pax therefore on certain activities the full rate will apply to them
* The following age/height limits apply:
* Hot Air Balloon Safari – need to be taller than 1.2m
* Quad Biking - Under 8 years can be lifted by an adult – no under 5 years
For more information call +27 87 820 0808
While staying at one of the following hotels and game lodges, we recommend our guests to participate in this exciting outdoor adventure: